8.30.2010

No, School is not out for summer.

And I'm back in school....a college that sometimes pushes me beyond the core beliefs of humanity, but hey. To each his own. I've gotta cover a couple different topics today folks.

A question to pose to all is: since when does getting thinner entitle you to becoming a complete and total witch?

I know a girl, let's call her Susie. I spent a year with Susie, and in that year, she became a fast friend. After a year at my school, I took a leave if absence to decide if I really wanted to do what I had signed up to do. After a year break, I decided to return only to find that my once good friend had dropped 20 lbs, gained a horrific attitude and had decided to give me the silent treatment. Something that I have learned since my original freshman year- silence doesn't solve problems. In the least. I would have hoped that after a year of no communication and a year of not seeing me, I would have thought that a "friend" would have wanted to learn what I had done, and so on. I had been surprised on so many levels.

Something that many do not know is that I have attained a personal training certification. I have seen the days of eating and I have sweat and pulled and strained and done things that some don't like to do to their bodies, but I must say, looking svelte never felt so good :)

Well, I learned that she had lost a bulk of her weight through a few unhealthy methods. What she doesn't want is a constant reminder of what she didn't want to do. My problem: if her crap attitude is a side effect of weight loss, then I never ever want to lose weight again.